- For 5/16″ to 1/2″ (8 to 12 mm) Glass
- Used to Secure Fixed Panels of Glass for Frameless Shower Enclosures
- Solid Brass
- A Nice Option to More Traditional U-Channel, in that the Clamps Help the Appearance of an ‘All-Glass’ Look
- Glass Fabrication Required to Accommodate Clamps
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
Regular Price: From: £31.99
Square 135 Degree Glass-to-Glass Clamps have sharp corners. The glass can be mitered or flat edged. They are designed to join two panels at 135 degrees. These Clamps have many uses, and are typically utilized in the fabrication of custom showcase displays, trophy cases, partitions, and ‘all-glass’ enclosures. Available in a variety of popular finishes and styles to match designer hardware. Made of solid brass, these Clamps are engineered to remain beautiful for years with proper care and cleaning. Drawings and templates are available.
Polished Chrome, Matt Black, Polished Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Brushed Copper, Antique Brushed Nickel, Antique Brass, Brushed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Satin Chrome, Gold Plated, Polished Nickel, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel
This item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK and Northern Ireland (unless otherwise stated) as well as Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Orkney, Shetland and Western Scottish Islands. We may be able to deliver to the Republic of Ireland or other selected EU countries.